Thursday 9 February 2017

09.02.2017

How come that I cannot imagine any future with you,

while I still love you this much?

.

I can't imagine how we can deal with life together,

through all ups and downs.

I've never seen you being through things like that. If you've ever been through them.

.

I don't know if I can be gentle enough to embrace all of your imperfections, understanding enough to stick with you through every choice you make. Every choice we make.

I don't even know if you're faithful.

.

I can't imagine how can I be proud of you in front of my parents and friends,

and I don't dare imagine that you would change because of me. Change into the person I need for my life.

Because right now, you aren't. I need you to change. But I can't force you to do so.

.

I can't imagine all that. They all seem impossible.

But I don't know. This is the very first time I want them to happen. I want to make them happen.

Normally, I only feel this way about myself. Fulfilling my dream. Imagine things and make them happen. Like saving for a small apartment and plant some trees.

They are my calls, and at least I can try to accomplish them.

But now it's not my call to make. It's yours. And I can't do anything about it.

I don't have the right to. Who am I to force someone to change the way I like?

I understand that.

I want to. But I won't do it.

You are you. And if we can't make it together, it's ok,

Because love only is never enough for a future together. It takes a lot more than that.

.

So I still love you,

but I will try to wait and look for my future, patiently.

Wish you be well, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment